Adding a payment method
There will hopefully come a time when you're growing and expanding your business requiring you to add new staff to your organisation and to RealtimeCRM.
We've made the process of adding a payment method if you haven't added any additional Users previously as intuitive and efficient as possible, saving you time and getting your new member of staff up and running. You fill in the details of your payment method in the same form as you enter your new User's information.
- Click on your Username in the top right corner
- A drop-down menu should appear, click on ‘Settings’ and then you will be brought to your ‘My Profile’ page
- On the left-hand side there will be a list of options, click on ‘Billing’
- Once on the Billing page simply click click Add Card Details
- A new dialog box will open allowing you to enter your card details and then once complete simply click click Proceed to payment
- Your new card will be charged when your trial period is over and when you add new users, receipts will be sent to the email address of the Administrator associated with your RealtimeCRM account
Note: Only Administrators can add a payment method to your RealtimeCRM account.