Deleting your Company Account
If you’ve decided RealtimeCRM is not for you, then you’ll want to backup your data before you delete your account. If there’s anything we can do to help or change your mind then please contact us at [email protected] before proceeding.
What happens to my Data when I delete my Account?
Choosing to delete your RealtimeCRM account will in turn erase all data associated with it and that data is not recoverable. If you do wish to leave RealtimeCRM then we strongly advise exporting all of your data beforehand.
How do I export my data?
- Click on your Username
- Then select ‘Settings’ from the drop-down menu
- You will then be taken to the ‘My Profile’ page, select ‘Configuration’
- Once you are on the ‘Configuration’ page, scroll down all the way to the bottom of the page
- You will then see a heading that reads ‘Export Data’, click the Download all data button under it
- This will then download all existing data within RealtimeCRM into a Zip file for you
How to delete your Company Account
- Click on your Username in the top right corner
- A drop-down menu will appear, with the options presented click ‘Settings’
- You will then be taken to your ‘My Profile’ page
- Click the ‘Billing’ panel and then click ‘Proceed to delete company’ in red
- This will then open the following form
- You then have the option to provide us with some feedback regarding your experiences with RealtimeCRM which we would greatly appreciate
- To finally delete your account and all associated data simply click the Delete my account button which will then open a new dialog box asking for you to confirm your password and then click ‘OK’ and your account will be removed