Disconnect Xero from RealtimeCRM
If you no longer wish to link your RealtimeCRM account with your Xero account then you can disconnect the two. The procedure takes only moments and you can reconnect them at any time.
Note: The disconnection will only affect the current user. Furthermore, any company linked to Xero will keep the link.
Disconnect Xero and RealtimeCRM
- Click on your Username on the top right corner. Alternatively, you can click the ‘Settings’ panel in the left hand sidebar
- From the drop-down menu select ‘Settings’
- Now click on the ‘Third Party Integration’ panel
- Once on the Third Party Integration page under the Xero heading click the Disconnect from Xero button
- A dialog box should now open asking you to confirm whether you wish to proceed with disconnecting Xero and RealtimeCRM. If you do then simply click ‘OK’ and the two should now be disconnected