How book an appointment for a Project in the Scheduler
Our Scheduler is linked to Projects and so you can book appointments against a Project. The great thing is whenever you click through to that Project record you can see at a glance when your next appointment with the customer is.
You can even filter all your appointments to only those for a certain Project too. We’ll show you how to do both.
Adding a Project Appointment
- Click on the Scheduler panel on the left hand sidebar
- Now click on the row where your username appears under the day and time you wish to book the appointment to
- The ‘add Appointment’ form should open. Just fill in the details as normal but under the the ‘Project’ heading click the drop down box and select the Project from the list you wish to book this appointment against
- Once you’ve filled in the form just click the blue ‘Add’ button and the appointment will be saved and will appear in the Project record itself
How to filter your list of appointments by Project
You can view all your appointments in the Scheduler in list view too. The advantage of this is that you can filter down the list by a variety of attributes, in this case we want only those appointments for the Project ‘50 Branded Mugs’
- Click the list panel under the Scheduler panel in the left hand sidebar
- You’ll be taken to a list of all your appointments. Click the ‘Add filter’ button above the list
- Then from the drop down menu click on ‘Project:’ and select the relevant Project from the list. In this case we’ll select ‘50 Branded Mugs’
- You can then export them by clicking the ‘Manage selected’ button or click through to the Project itself by clicking its name on the appointment itself