How to change the default language of RealtimeCRM
Bienvenue and Hallo!
We’re proud to present our multi-language feature! In the future we hope to add more languages but for now you will have to satisfy yourself with the language of Molière and Goethe.
Don’t worry, there are no language packs to install and in only a few clicks of your mouse RealtimeCRM gets a French or German makeover.
- From the Dashboard go to the top right corner and click on your Username
- A drop-down menu should now appear and you should click ‘Settings’.
- You should then be taken to your ‘My Profile’ page, scroll down the page until you see the ‘Select language’ heading and then click on the box which has ‘English’ inside it
- A drop-down menu will appear allowing you to change the language. Here, we change it to french by clicking on the ‘Français’ option
- That’s it, RealtimeCRM will become French
- To revert back to English simply follow the above steps and pick ‘English’ from the options in the drop-down menu