How to create a Product Bundle
Product bundles encourage your customers to buy more than one product by combing your products into a bundle. In order to be able to create a Product bundle you must first ensure you have the necessary permission to enable you to do so.
Note: You must be a System Administrator in order to change user permissions, if you are not a System Administrator please contact them to change this for you.
Enabling the correct User Permission
If you are a System Administrator then the procedure to follow is as follows:
- Click on your Username in the top right corner
- From the drop-down menu which appears select ‘Settings’. Alternatively, you can click the ‘Settings’ panel on the left hand sidebar
- Now select the ‘Users’ panel
- You should now see a list of all the users associated with your company. Click next to the user account whose permissions you wish to modify whether it be yours or another person’s
- The User details dialog box should now appear. Under where it says User Permissions look for the Product Bundles heading and then click the drop-down menu next to it
- Click the drop-down menu and select the option you’d like. If you want complete power over Product Bundles then select the option ‘Read, Create, Edit, Delete’
- Once you’ve changed the permission to what you want click the blue ‘Save’ button
- With the permission now being changed you should see ‘Bundles’ appear under the ‘Products’ panel in the left hand sidebar of the user account whose permission you have just changed enabling them to create Product Bundles
Creating a Product Bundle
You can only add Products to bundles that are already in your Products list. If you do not have any Products and you don’t know how to add then in please check out our help article which will guide you through the process here.
- Click on the ‘Bundles’ panel on the left hand sidebar under the ‘Products’ panel
- Once on the Product Bundles page click the Add product bundle button
- Within this form you can name your new bundle and enter a brief description of it. Next, you can add the products you wish to have within this bundle including their quantity
- To add another Product to the bundle simply click . In order to remove a Product from the bundle simply click the button next to the product you wish to remove
- Once you are satisfied with your bundle click the Create button to save the newly created bundle
Want to view what’s in a Product Bundle?
If you want to view what products are inside a bundle including details of the quantity, cost and total cost all you have to do is click Show lists of products in bundle under the relevant Product Bundle. To hide this extra information simply click Hide list of products in bundle.