How to disable a user account
If you are an Administrator you have the ability to disable other user accounts in RealtimeCRM. Disabling a User account does not delete the user account and its contents instead it locks the account so that it can no longer be accessed but any information relating to it remains.
For example, all the associated tasks for the disabled user account will remain and you can later change the assignee to another user account if you desire.
Disabling a User Account
In this example we’re going to disable the user account “Billy Jones”
- Click your username in the top right corner
- Then select ‘Settings’ from the drop down menu
- Now click the ‘Users’ panel
- Click the ‘Edit’ button on the user who you wish to disable
- The User Details form should now open. Click the ‘Account disabled’ toggle to disable the user account.
- Then click Save
- The account should now be disabled and the user will not be able to log into RealtimeCRM
Note: You can always enable the account again by unmarking the ‘Account disabled’ toggle.