How to mark a Task as complete or incomplete
In order to mark a Task as complete simply click symbol next to the Task.
If you accidentally marked it as complete, then to undo this you need to mark the Task as incomplete. You can do this by a number of ways.
Method 1: In list view
- Click the Tasks panel on the left hand side
- Click the Add filter then select ‘Complete: Yes’
- This will bring up all of your completed Tasks and then simply click the green symbol next to the Task you wish to mark as incomplete
- You will now see the Task on your list of incomplete Tasks
Method 2: Inside the Task record itself
- Click on Tasks panel on the left hand side and then select it
- To mark the Task as complete simply click the
- To mark the Task as incomplete simply click