How to view or filter Tasks
The Tasks tab is a very useful way of seeing what you still need to complete or what has been completed. We have enabled you to filter by such things as: Completion, Company, Due date etc.
How do I view pending or completed Tasks?
- Head to the ‘Tasks’ panel on the left hand sidebar
- Once you are on the Tasks page simply click on Add filter and select ‘Completed’
- Then you will be given two options ‘Completed: No’ for pending Tasks and ‘Completed: Yes’ for those Tasks you have accomplished
- Green if 0-6 days until due (includes today)
- Amber if 1 day overdue (yesterday)
- Red if greater than 1 day overdue
Other ways to Filter Tasks
Often though we are not simply interested in all pending Tasks but a subset, within RealtimeCRM we allow you to use various filters to narrow down your to do list, for example Tasks relating to a specific Company.
- Simply click Add filter again
- You can then choose from all the other options such Due date, Company, Opportunity, Assignee, Project etc…
- Once you have chosen your desired filter simply click on it for example. filtering by a specific Company
- You can also remove any enabled filters at any time by clicking on them, they appear in a bubble to the left of the Add filter button, for example here is an enabled filter: Contact: Evangeline Mortimer Fitzgerald