Purchase Orders in RealtimeCRM allow you to keep track of all ongoing or completed transactions, helping stay on top of anything outstanding between the buyer and supplier. In this help article, we will show you how to add Purchase Orders into RealtimeCRM.
How do I add a new Purchase Order?
- Click on the ‘Purchase Orders’ panel on the left hand sidebar
- You will then be taken to the Purchase Orders page, which will display every Purchase Order you have within RealtimeCRM
- At the top of the page, you will see the Add purchase order button
- Clicking on that button will then bring up a form where you will be asked to fill in details such as a Description, Company, Contact, Suppliers Reference and Payment Method
- Once you have completed the form click the ‘Create’ button, and your new Purchase Order will be added into RealtimeCRM
- Then you will need to go to the newly created Purchase Order’s page, scroll down until you see the button, you will then need to fill in the necessary details such as the price of the good(s) or service(s) you are buying within the Purchase Order
How do I edit or remove Items from a Purchase Order?
- To remove an Item from a Purchase Order simply scroll down to the Items box and click the button next to the relevant Item
- To edit an Item form a Purchase Order simply scroll down to the Items box and click the button next to the relevant Item, a new dialog box will open allowing you to change its name or the quantity as well as other details
View Purchase Order Items at a glance
To view the Items within various Purchase orders simply click Show PO items on the Purchase Orders page. You can also view an overview of your Purchase Order history by clicking Overview.