Viewing and filtering Tasks
Tasks are an important part of your day-to-day work and are critical in ensuring you follow up Opportunities or enquiries on time. To help, we provide the Tasks tab which is a very useful way of seeing what you still need to complete. Additionally, using filters you can see a whole host of other things such as Tasks that have already been completed, Tasks that have been assigned to colleagues and even Tasks that are due during a certain date range.
Viewing pending or completed Tasks
- Head to the Tasks panel on the left hand sidebar
- Once you are on the Tasks page simply click on Add filter and select ‘Completed’
- Then you will be given two options ‘Completed: No’ for pending Tasks and ‘Completed: Yes’ for those Tasks you have accomplished
- Green if 0-6 days until due (includes today)
- Amber if 1 day overdue (yesterday)
- Red if greater than 1 day overdue
Other ways to filter Tasks
To get a more detailed view of your Task list, you can use filters. Apply a filter allows you to see a sub-set of Tasks.
- Click Add filter
- You can then choose from all the other options such Due date, Company, Opportunity, Assignee, Project etc…
- Once you have chosen your desired filter simply click on it for example. filtering by a specific Company
- You can also remove any enabled filters at any time by clicking on them, they appear in a bubble to the left of the Add filter button, for example here is an enabled filter: Contact: Evangeline Mortimer Fitzgerald